Home & Community Care
To provide nursing and personal care services with respect and compassion in order to allow individual community members to remain healthy & live independently in their own homes.
Home and community Care Program will provide the following essential services:
Home Care services can help with everyday needs such as:
- Foot Care
- Client assessment
- Home care nursing
- Home support services
- Medical supplies/ Equipment
- Care and support to people in their own home.
The Pinaymootang Home and Community Care Program provides services to the following:
- Getting ready for the day
- Home visits
- Assisting clients to get the equipment they need to make life easier and safer.
- (Mobility aides, wheelchair, walkers and canes).
- Those with assesses home care needs in the community regardless of age and gender.
- Those who have been discharged from the hospital with acute or chronic illness that require continuation of care at home.
- Those who have disabilities requiring support for activities of daily living.
- Those who are at the terminal stages of illness and their families who needs support.
How to Get Home Care
A nursing assessment will be completed on all client referrals related to the type of services needed.
Who Can Make a Referral
Anyone can make a referral for themselves or for another family member. Home care in turn will make a referral to other programs and services.